Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Cpx24.com CPM Program

Monday, July 22, 2013

SensatioNails Gel Polish Kit Pink

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Cpx24.com CPM Program
You may have heard of "Gel" nails, or Shellac, or Gelous.  All of these are specific brands of a type of nail polish that is cured with either a UV or LED light.  There is no dry time and they're advertised to last longer than regular polish, up to 2 weeks. You can remove it by soaking your nails in acetone with supposedly no harm done.

When I saw the kit at WalMart I couldn't say no, particularly knowing how many of my friends would love to be my guinea pigs in exchange for a gel mani!  Here is my first try on myself - I'm not sure what caused the bulbous-looking finish at the tips...something to get better next try.  Now the biggest challenge is not getting bored with the color!


No comments:

Post a Comment